[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Soekris 4826 USB failure on FreeBSD 7.0
- To: freebsd-embedded_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Soekris 4826 USB failure on FreeBSD 7.0
- From: Geoffrey Mainland <mainland_(_at_)_eecs_(_dot_)_harvard_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:13:05 -0400
- Cc: freebsd-usb_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
I have a number of Soekris 4826 boards with USB thumb drives attached
that happily run FreeBSD 6.0. However, when I try to get them to run
FreeBSD 7, the thumb drives stop working. A PR was recently filed by
someone with a similar issue: kern/122380 (I see the same failure as in
the PR). Looks like something changed in the USB stack from 6 to 7...any
ideas where to look or how I can go about solving this?
freebsd-usb_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-usb-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org